8H7M EASTERN EUROPE
28 Oct 2019
25 Nov 2019
9 Dis 2019
8H7M EASTERN EUROPE
Daripada gunung-ganang yang tinggi melangit, senibina penuh berseni dan destinasi yang romantik, Eropah Timur menyajikan tradisi kontemporari dan bersejarah yang pastinya tidak memberikan rasa bosan pada penggemarnya
Video sekadar ilustrasi
JADUAL ATURCARA & LALUAN
Day 1 – Kuala Lumpur-Prague (L/D)
- Arrival at airport, driver will pick up 1 ½ hour after landing. Lunch at restaurant. Proceed to Old Town Prague for free and easy activity. Dinner at restaurant. Check in hotel.
Day 2 – Prague (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, proceed with Guided Tour of Prague. Visit Prague Castle – Circuit B. Lunch at restaurant.
- Then, proceed to visit Czech renowned crystal store in Prague. Shopping at The Prague Outlet. Dinner at restaurant and overnight at hotel. Attractions; Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle, Vysehrad, Municipal House, Wenceslas Square, Petrin Lookout Tower, dancing House, Golden Lane, Koruna Palace Photo-stops; Old Town Square, Tyn Church, St. Nicholas Church & Astronomical Clock
Day 3 – Prague / Bratislava / Budapest (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, check out hotel. Continue journey to Bratislava. Upon arrival, lunch at restaurant before proceed for Orientation Tour. Then proceed to Budapest. Head to Vaci Street for leisure activity and shopping. Dinner at restaurant and check in hotel. Attraction; Devín Castle, Michael’s Gate, Bratislava Castle, Slavín, Primate’s Palace, Grassalkovich Palace, Roland Fountain, Old Town Hall Photo stop; Bratislava Castle from the courtyard, Primatial Square, Old Town Hall
Day 4 – Budapest / Vienna (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, check out hotel and head for Budapest Orientation Tour including Fishermen’s Bastion (entrance excluded for upper tower). Lunch at restaurant. Continue journey to Vienna and proceed to Hundertwasser (Kalke) Village. Dinner at restaurant and check in hotel. Attraction; Széchenyi Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion, Hungarian Parliament Building, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Heroes’ Square, Gresham Palace, House of Terror Photo stop; Fishermen’s Bastion, Széchenyi Chain Bridge, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Buda Castle.
Day 5 – Vienna / Pandorf / Vienna (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, set off for a Guided City Tour in Vienna including visiting Schönbrunn Palace Park. Lunch at restaurant. Next head to Swarovski Kristallwelten Store Wein. Leave for Pandorf Designer Outlet for shopping activity. Dinner at restaurant and back to hotel. Attraction; Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg Palace, Heldenplatz, Belvedere, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Museumquartier, Palmenhaus Schonbrunn, Karlskirche, Austrian Parliament Building, Rathaus Vienna Photo stop; Hofburg Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, State Opera, Johann Strauss Monument
Day 6 – Vienna / Salzburg / Munich (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, check out hotel. Stop by Salzburg for Orientation Tour. Lunch at restaurant. Then Proceed to Munich. Upon arrival, go to Marienplatz for shopping and leisure activity. Dinner at restaurant and check in hotel. Attraction; Salzburg: Mirabell Palace, Mozart Square, Hohensalzburg Castle Munich: Marienplatz
Day 7 – Munich / Schwangau / Munich (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, leave for Neuschwantein Castle which includes entrance to the castle. Back to Munich, lunch at restaurant before start with Guided City Tour around city. Free and easy around city (if time permits). Dinner at restaurant and back to hotel. Attraction; Neuschwantein Castle, Marienplatz, Deutsches Museum, Munich Residenz, BMW Welt, Rathaus Glockenspiel, Bavarian National Museum, Hofgarten Photostop; Neuschwantein Castle
Day 8 – Munich-Dubai-Kuala Lumpur (B)
- After breakfast, check out hotel. Proceed to Ingolstadt Designer Outlet for shopping activity. before heading to airport for departure.
- Air fare with luggage 30kg
- 2 – Way airport transfers with English speaking driver and Guide.
- 7 Nights / Accommodation
- Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary
- English speaking Local Guides in Prague,Vienna and Munich
- Entrance : Praque Castle Garden/Schonbrunn Palace Park/Swarovski Kristallwelten Store Store Wein/Fisherman’s Bastion/The Prague Outlet/Kalke Village/Parndorf Designer Outlet/Neushwantein Castle and Ingolstadt Designer Outlet.
- City Tax/Tourist Tax
- Complimentary Souvenir From WTA Travel
- Meals & beverages not mentioned above
- Early check-in/late check-out
- Travel insurance
- Any increase in the air fare/fluctuation.
- Any surcharges due to high season / block out dates / festivals / public holidays
- Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry,Porterage etc.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change,amend or alter the itinerary if necessary,with or without prior notice
- All flight and hotels are provisional and will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Local specialty meals are subject to the season and availability at time of travel.
- Sight-seeing places are subjet to erratic weather conditions caused by global warming climate change
- The group departure is subject to a minimum group size of 20 paying adults and a maximum of 30 paying adults.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposed only,actual my varies.
Borang Tempahan Pakej
Tempah Pakej Ini dengan mengisi borang disediakan di bawah