8H5M KEMBARA IBRAH MESIR
26 Okt 2019
12 Dis 2019
8H5M Kembara Ibrah Mesir
Jom kembara di bumi Mesir yang sangat terkenal dengan pelbagai sejarah tamadun Manusia dan seni bina unggul seperti tinggalan senibina Piramid di Giza, melawat kesan sejarah Islam & tamadun manusia pada peradaban kuno serta peluang menziarahi masjid-masjid tertua di Mesir dan peluang menaiki kapal bot persiaran menelurusi sungai Nil yang terkenal
JADUAL ATURCARA & LALUAN
Day 1 – KLIA ASSEMBLE / DEPARTURE
- Assemble at KLIA International Airport ( 03 hours before departure ) for your flight to Cairo
Day 2 – ARRIVAL CAIRO (Dinner)
- Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, after your immigration and custom clearance,
- Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your hotel, having dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – CAIRO (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast at hotel, meet with your guide
- Tour to visit Giza Pyramid. There are more than 93 Pyramids in Egypt, but the three main Pyramids are in Giza Plateau, which were built in the 4th Dynasty. The Pyramids of Ancient Egypt were built as tombs of Kings and Queen and it was the exclusive privilege to have a Pyramids tomb. The most famous ones are those at Giza, The Great Sphinx or the ancients knew it, “Shesib Ankh” or the living image, has to be one of the most recognisable constructions in history.
- Stop by a Papyrus Institutewhere can find how the ancient Egyptians used the papyrus for writing and can buy some souvenirs for your friends.
- After lunch, will continue our tour to Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities the Egypt Museum is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the museum contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities and many treasure of King Tutankhamen the remainder in storerooms.
- Stop for having tea at a Perfume factorywhere scents made from lotus flower, papyrus or jasmine oil. These fine perfumes need equally fine glass bottles. Will end our tour
- Free time for shopping at Khan Khalili Bazaar, the largest Bazaar in Middle East this Market is famous for its unusual, typical oriental souvenirs and handmade crafts. Medieval atmosphere of this traditional market gives visitors great pleasure and glimpse into what medieval markets were like: Cafes, restaurants, shops, the you will be transfer to your hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast at hotel , will start our tour visiting the Citadel of Saladin & Mohamed Ali Mosque. The Citadel is a medieval Islamic fortification. The location, on Mokattam hill near the center of Cairo, was once famous for its fresh breeze and grand views of the city. It is now a preserved historic site, with mosques and museums. The Citadel contains the Mosque of Muhammad Ali which was built between 1828 and 1848, perched on the summit of the citadel. This mosque was built in memory of Tusun Pasha, Muhammad Ali’s second son who died in 1816. However, it also represents Muhammad Ali’s efforts to erase symbols of the Mamluk dynasty that he replaced.
- Proceed to visit Al Azhar Mosque. There are hundreds of old mosques to visit in Cairo, there is none that can compete with Al-Azhar Mosque in standing and importance to the history of Islam. Founded by the Fatimids in 970 AD as a mosque dedicated to both worship and learning, it developed over the centuries into the most important center of Islamic theology and learning in the world.
Day 5 – CAIRO / ALEXANDRIA / CAIRO (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast at hotel, wiil drive to the north of Cairo towards Alexandria ( 220 KM ). Alexandria is the second largest city and the second largest metropolitan area in Egypt after greater Cairo by size and population, extanding about 32 Km along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in the north central part of the country Alexandria was founded around a small Ancient Egyptian town. It became an important centre of the Hellenistic civillization and remained the capital of Hellenisti and Roman & Byzantine Egypt fo almost 1000 years untill the muslim conquest of Egypt.
- Start the tour visiting Fort Of Qaitbay, is a 15th-century defensive fortress located on the Mediterrance sea coast, and was established in 1477 AD by Sultan Al-Ashraf Sayf- al-Din Qa’it Bay. The citadel is situated on the eastern side of the northern tip of pharos Island at the mounth of the Eastern Harbour.
- Then procced to the Mosque of EL-Mursi Abul –Abbas Mosque. The mosque is dedicated to the 13th century Alexandria Sufi saint el-Mursi Abul Abbaswhose tomb it contains. It is located in the Anfoushi neighborhood of Alexandria, near the Citadel of Qaitbay. The Mosque was redesigned and built in today’s current form by Eugenio Valzania and Mario Rossi in the years 1929/1945.
- After lunch, drive to Montazah Gardens that surrounds the Montaza Palace the summer residence of late king Farouk. It was built on a low plateau east of central Alexandria overlooking a beach on the Mediterrance Sea. After that transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 – SHOPPING AND DINNER CRUISE (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast last day for shopping , where you will be taken to the biggest shopping mall in Cairo and Crystal products show room.
- In the evening will embark the Nile cruise for dinner and entertainment show including belly dance , folkloric show and enjoy the open buffet dinner
Day 7 – CAIRO DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
- After breakfast at hotel,
- You will be transferred to Cairo airport for final departure
Day 8 – ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive home with sweet memories and souvenirs.
WY 822 KUL – MCT 0930 1215
WY 407 MCT – CAI 2130 2345
WY 822 CAI – MCT 1310 0715
WY 405 MCT – KUL 2050 0755
- Meals (FULL BOARD)
- Return International Air Ticket + Airport Tax
- Air Transportation with free WI-FI coach
- Accomodation 04 Star including daily breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary
- All entrances fees during the program
- Mineral Water on Board Coach
- Professional Tour Guide with English Speaking
- Tipping for tour guide & driver
PAKEJ TIDAK TERMASUK
- Travel Insurance (RM 100)per person
- Entrance fee not mentioned in the program
- All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned above
Borang Tempahan Pakej
Tempah Pakej Ini dengan mengisi borang disediakan di bawah