Elephant Tour (Pahang) - SIC
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|SIC TOUR (PRICE PER PAX in RM)|
Departure : Daily (Min. 4 pax)
Approximate Duration : 9 hrs
Drive West for three hours to a small town called Lancang. Turning northwards for another 20 minutes, we will reach Deerland, where you can participate in feeding the deers, Ostrich and Python. Thereafter, we proceed to Elephant Sanctuary in Kuala Gandah. Observe the Asian Elephants’ habitat and their feeding habits.
REMARKS : Entrance Fees
- Deerland – RM10 (Adult), RM6 (Child)
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary – RM20 (Adult), RM10 (Child 4-12 years)
- Bathing with baby elephant – RM10 | For bathing activity, compulsory to hire a park guide – RM30 per guide
- (maximum 10 person per guide)
- The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
Please be informed that in line with the sanctuary’s enhanced approach in conservation practices, the elephant riding activity has been discontinued in the centre.
- Lunch and entrance fee are not included.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Tours are with English Speaking Guide and German speaking private tours available on request at supplement.
- Tours depart between 0800hrs and 0930hrs