Kuala Lumpur City Tour
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|SIC TOUR (PRICE PER PAX in RM)|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am / 1.45pm – 2.25pm
Departure : Daily at 9.30am – 9.45am / 2.30p.m – 2.45pm
Approximate Duration : 3hrs 30mins
A must for first time visitors to Kuala Lumpur! They say the best way to get to know a new city is through a tour. This interesting tour will unveil the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur known as the “Garden City of Lights”. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers against buildings of the colonial days. The KL city tour will take you to many of the highlights that this beautiful city has to offer. By the end of the tour, you will probably feel as if you have “seen” the soul of Kuala Lumpur!
- Petronas Twin Towers (Photo stop)
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King's Palace (Photo stop)
- National Monument
- National Museum (Exclude entrance fee)
- National Mosque (Photo stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
REMARKS : Entrance Fees
- National Museum –RM5 (Adult), RM2 (Child)
- The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
- The tour price excludes entrance fees.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.