Kuala Lumpur Countryside & Batu Caves Tour
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|SIC TOUR (PRICE PER PAX in RM)|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am / 1.45pm – 2.25pm
Departure : Daily at 9.30am – 9.45am / 2.30p.m – 2.45pm
Approximate Duration : 3hrs 30mins
As we drive to the outskirts of the city, we will first cruise along the ‘Ambassador Row’, Istana Sharif Ali and Malay villages. Our first stop, the Royal Selangor Pewter, is the largest and most modern pewter factory in the world, renowned for high quality products and exceptional craftsmanship. During the tour of the factory, you will get a chance to learn the different processes, such as casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving of pewter products. Next, we stop at a Batik Factory to see how batik is being designed and printed. Our last stop will be at the limestone hills of Batu Caves. A flight of 272 steps will lead up to the sacred Hindu temple cave where the shrine of Hindu deity, Lord Murugah lies. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.