Putrajaya & Agricultural Heritage Park
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|SIC TOUR (PRICE PER PAX in RM)|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am
Departure : Daily at 9.30am – 9.45am
Approximate Duration : 6hrs
Approximately 50 minutes drive out of Kuala Lumpur is Putrajaya, Malaysia's new federal administrative centre. The architecture in Putrajaya is predominantly modern Arabic in style. Our first stop will be the 14-hectre Taman Warisan or Agricultural Heritage Park, a resource centre and a living museum showcasing the history and the glorious agriculture era. There are varieties of fruits trees and plants, such as mango, rubber, cocoa, palm oil, durian, jackfruit, herbs and etc. A demonstration on the entire rubber-manufacturing process from the time it is tapped and churned out as fully smoked sheets will be shown during the tour.
Next stop is at Putrajaya Government Centre, where numerous new government complexes are located in this new township. Standing beside Dataran Putra and facing the Putrajaya Lake, is the Putra Mosque. Undoublty the most imposing structure, this pinkish mosque incorporates architectural elements from Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Morocco. The Prime Minister’s office, Putra Perdana is the eye catching building on the main hill with mixed architectural influences of Islamic and European cultures. Other interesting places include the 435 metres three-deck Putra Bridge which provides vehicle, monorail and pedestrian access.
- Inclusive of entrance to Agriculture Park.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.