Aborigine Settlement & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|SIC TOUR (PRICE PER PAX in RM)|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am
Departure : Daily 9.30am – 9.45am
Approximate Duration : 8hrs
Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes drive towards the State of Pahang, we will stop by at the aborigine settlement to have an insight of the aborigine culture of Malaysia. After that we will proceed to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary.
This conservation centre is run by The Department of Wildlife and National Parks. The main task of the department’s staffs is locating, subduing and then translocating elephants from areas where their habitats have been destroyed in the name of urbanization. The centre strives to highlight the plights of elephants and educate the public about the importance of habitat and environmental preservation. Over the past 25 years, the centre has helped in preventing further decline of elephant population by relocating more than 300 wild elephants. Tour includes elephant show, elephant feeding and for the brave, a water activity of bathing with the baby elephants in the river. Inclusive of lunch. (Please see notes).
REMARKS : Entrance Fees
- Bathing with baby elephant – RM10 | For bathing activity, compulsory to hire a park guide – RM30 per guide (maximum 10 person per guide)
- The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
- Wear comfortable shoes and hat / cap.
- Bring along bath towel and spare clothing in case you get wet or dirty.
- Bathing activity would be cancel if water level is dangerous.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.