Pulau Ketam "Crab Island" Tour
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|SIC TOUR (PRICE PER PAX in RM)|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am
Departure : Daily 9.30am – 9.45am
Approximate Duration : 8 hours
After an hour drive from KL to Port Klang, the 30-minute ferry ride to Pulau Ketam offers an interesting view of the busy harbour and the mangrove swamps of nearby islands. The unique feature of this place is that the entire fishing community lives in a village where even the roads are build on stilts! Fiddler crabs, mud crabs, strange mudskippers and marshland birds, are some of the frequent visitors. Take a leisurely stroll to see how the once desolated village is now a must-stop for most locals and tourists. Not much have changed in this rustic fishing village famous for its fresh seafood, despite its famed, villagers continue to go about doing their daily chores amongst visiting tourists.
After lunch at a local restaurant, we catch the ferry back to Port Klang. On the way back, we will drive by the fabulous Palace of the Sultan of Selangor. Occupying about 36 acres of beautiful parkland is the Sultan Salahuddin Mosque or Blue Mosque, famed for having the biggest dome in the country and some of the tallest minarets in the world. Our last stop is at Thean Hou Temple, one of the largest Chinese temples in South-East Asia. The loud, elaborated murals and decorative embellishments are considered as art to some and garish to others.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after festive)
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious
- vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.