Sepilok Orang Utan & City Tour (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Departure : Daily at 0900am [ If joining from BKI, pls take flight MH2042]
Approximate Duration : 7hrs
The Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary, about 45 minutes drive from Sandakan is the world’s largest Orang Utan sanctuary. Orphaned and injured Orang Utans are brought to this sanctuary to be rehabilitated to return to forest life. You will also be delighted and entertained watching these charming creatures being fed. Watch a nature video program at the education center. Continue your rainforest adventure to visit one of the nature trails and experience a walk in the Bornean rainforest, see the diversity of plants, observe the 30 - 50 metres tall dipterocarp trees, more than 100 years old liana, the wild flowers and fascinating insects. Return to Sandakan. Take a tour of Sandakan by visiting the Central Market, Water Village, and the Chinese Temple. Lunch en route during the tour.
REMARKS : Entrance Fees
- Camera / video camera fee at Sepilok Orang Utan – RM10 (camera) | RM10 (video camera)
- The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax
- 50% Midnight Surcharge for transfers between 2200 hrs to 0600 hrs
- For SDKTO-4 & SDKTO-6, conservation fee of MYR 60.00 per visitor will be levied commencing 01st January 2011 and payable directly by clients upon arrival at Selingan Island.
- For SDKTO-4 & SDKTO-6, boat transfer to and from Selingan Island is on shared basis.