Klias River Cruise - Sabah (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Departure : Daily at 1400hrs
Approximate Duration : 7hrs
This is a river cruise through mangroves that are home to several species of wild animals such as alligators, long-tailed macaques, silver langurs, and the more famous Proboscis monkeys. Klias is also great for birdwatching but the real attraction happens at sunset when thousands of fireflies light up the trees along the riverbank. This Klias sojourn starts with a 90-minute drive south that takes you along the coast and through rice fields and orchards. Enjoy a Malay dinner prepared by local villagers before returning to the city.
Note: Tour is inclusive of dinner
Important Note: A Collection fee of MYR5.00 per visitor will be imposed by the Sabah State Forestry Department for visits to the Klias Wetlands commencing 01st July 2013 and is to be paid directly by the clients upon arrival.
REMARKS : Entrance fees
- Klias Wetlands Collection Fee – RM5
- The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax
- Tour pick-up Ex Rasa Ria, Tuaran Beach, Nexus, Beringgis resort (return surcharge per pax): MYR 50.00
- Tour pick up time kindly allow 15 minutes waiting time
- Price is subject to of Park Entrance if the authority increases in due time. Subject to FUEL SURCHARGE if applicable.