Kinabalu National Park Tour (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Departure : Daily at 0800hrs
Approximate Duration : 9hrs
Kinabalu Park, 1600 metre above sea level with soothing temperature and an area of 754 sq. km is home to Mount Kinabalu, the highest peak in South East Asia. Take a two hours drive along the mountainous countryside and witness the breath-taking sight of this majestic mountain of the east. It is botanist’s paradise, home to over a 1500 species of orchids, 330 species of birds, 26 species of rhododendrons, fern, pitcher plants & others.
Upon reaching the park, a guide will take you on a guided trail way along one of the numerous trails located within the mountain forest. Then continue with a visit to the Mountain Garden where you can view some of orchids and as well as the endemic and medicinal plants found within the Kinabalu Park. [ Inclusive of lunch].
What to bring: Raincoat (during rainy season) and pullover. Use good walking shoes. Comfortable cotton T-shirts with long or short pant recommended.
REMARKS : Entrance fees
- Slide Show Presentation (1400hrs daily & 1930hrs- weekend & public holidays) – RM2
- Guided Walk (1100hrs daily) – RM3 [Depends on availability]
- The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax
- Tour pick-up Ex Rasa Ria, Tuaran Beach, Nexus, Beringgis resort (return surcharge per pax): MYR 50.00
- Tour pick up time kindly allow 15 minutes waiting time
- Price is subject to of Park Entrance if the authority increases in due time. Subject to FUEL SURCHARGE if applicable.