Kuah Town by Night Tour (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|pick up places||PRIVATE TOUR (PRICE PER PAX IN RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
|andaman / datai / tg. rhu / four season hotel||284.00||190.00||180.00||156.00|
|berjaya / burau / sheraton||275.00||173.00||167.00||140.00|
Departure : Daily 5.30pm
Approximate Duration : 4hrs 30mins
Located on the southeastern tip of Langkawi Island, Kuah is the main town and the transit point for ferries from the mainland and Penang. Among Langkawi’s most well-known attractions here is undoubtedly the Dataran Lang or Eagle Square. View this compact town at night with its collection of shops and local hawker stalls. With the status of Langkawi as a duty free zone, you can shop for an extensive array of items such as liquor, tobacco, chocolates and some imported household items all of which are much cheaper compared to many other places. This is a chance to haggle for a great shopping deal for those who enjoy a shopping spree and grab some souvenirs for friends back home.
- Dinner (at additional cost) can be arranged upon request.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- All tours depart from beaches hotels (except Berjaya, Burau , Sheraton, Datai, Andaman, Four Season, Tanjung Rhu Resort, Westin and
- Rates for Tours departing from the Berjaya, Burau , Sheraton, Datai, Andaman, Four Season, Tanjung Rhu Resort, Westin and City Bayview
- Tour excursions exclude all entrance fees