Kuala Lumpur Heritage Walk (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.00am - 8.30am
Departure : Daily at 8.30am
Approximate Duration :3hrs 30mins
‘Explore on Foot the History of Kuala Lumpur’
“I am Kuala Lumpur, my name means “muddy river mouth”. I have over 150 years of history to share with you…come walk with me and let me tell you the unique stories about my people, the fascinating mixed cultures, historical buildings & landmarks that you see all around you and events that shaped me as I am today…”.
The heritage walking tour starts from the Independence Square and will take you to many historical landmarks of Kuala Lumpur, fondly known as KL. Your guide will share with you interesting facts and history of KL, from her bith place at the confluence of two rives with a few shanty wooden houses to become the metropolitan and one of the financial capitals of South East Asia. After the tour, transfer back to the hotel or you may opt to be dropped off at the Central Market, a great place to shop for local souvenirs.
Highlights of the Tour :
- Independence Square.
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Old High Court
- Meeting point of two rivers
- Jamek mosque (Closed on Friday and during daily’s prayer time)
- Rest stop - Try the popular “Pull Tea”
- Little India
- Sze Ya Temple (Oldest Taoist Temple in KL)
- Sri Mahamariaman Hindu Temple
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04).
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after festive)
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.
- Please wear comfortable cotton clothes and walking shoes, drinking water, hat/cap and sunglasses.