National Zoo & School of Hard Knocks Tour (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am
Departure : Daily at 9.30am – 9.45am
Approximate Duration :6 hours
‘Fun and educational ’
Spread across 110 acres of land, the Malaysian Zoo is run by a non governmental organization - the Malaysian Zoological Society. Its existence is based mainly on donations, adoptions and sponsorships. The Zoo features over 400 species of local exotic mammals, reptiles, fish and birds, majority of which are fish and birds. One of the more popular stops is the “Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquarium” which displays over 80 species of aquatic animals and invertebrates, both marine and freshwater.
Upon arrival at our next stop, you will be taken for a tour of the Pewter Gallery. Besides the products displayed, the Gallery offers a host of interactive displays and fascinating exhibits, aimed at educating and titillating the senses. The highlight of the tour is ‘School of Hard Knocks’ - with just a few simple tools (hammer, wooden mould, scraper), you can personalize a pewter dish with your initials or messages. An experienced pewter smith will guide you through the simple processes of forming, scraping, polishing and packing. The finished dish, a certificate of your new found skills and an apron are your momentos for keeps.
- Includes “School of Hard Knocks” session.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04).
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after festive)
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.