Fireflies & Kuala Selangor Tour (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Pick-up from hotel : 3.15pm – 3.30pm
Departure : Daily 3.30pm
Approximate Duration : 8hrs
The quiet hamlet of Kampung Kuantan in Kuala Selangor has one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. On arrival, visit ‘Kota Melawati’, formerly known as ‘Fort Altingsburg’, Royal Mausoleum, ruined Fort and the legendary 100 steps (a fabled execution block). The bird park at the foot of Bukit Melawati is an ideal place for watching migratory birds. If lucky, you may spot the Silvered-leaf monkeys, rare species of bird, butterflies and etc.
At dusk, we proceed for a sumptuous seafood dinner at a fishing village. After dinner, we take a short drive to Kampung Kuantan to board a typical Malay wooden row boat. The skilled oarsmen will row upstream into the darkness of the quiet night to witness one of nature's phenomena. As soon as your eyes are well adjusted to the dark, behold to witness rows of flashing Christmas trees along the river bank! The tiny twinkling orangy lights amongst the mangrove trees are synchronized, rhythmic scintillation produced by thousands of fireflies. Truly a magical sight!
REMARKS : Entrance Fees
- Tram Ride at Bukit Melawati (Saturday & Sunday) – RM3
- The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.