Historical Malacca Tour (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am
Departure : Daily at 9.30am – 9.45am
Approximate Duration : 8 hours
Malacca is a UNESCO heritage site, the historic colonial towns is a living testimony to the multi-cultural heritage of traditional Asia and European colonial influences. Here many battles has been fought to gain control of this strategic base located between the Eastern and Western world leading to the monopoly and control of the lucrative East Indies’ spice trade. When the early European settlers departed, they left behind a treasure trove of historical buildings and landmarks synonymous to Malacca today.
Your tour will drive pass the Bukit China or Chinese Hill - the largest Chinese cemetery outside of China. Stop at the foothill to view the Sultan's Well before driving through the Portuguese Settlement. Visit the famous gateway, ‘Porta De Santiago’ and the ruins of St. Paul’s Church lined with 17th century Dutch tombstones.
Next on the list is ‘Red Square’ - the salmon pink Dutch administrative buildings which today houses the Malacca Museum and government offices. Visit Christ church before proceeding for lunch. After lunch, we visit the ‘Abode Merciful Clouds’ or the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple – the only temple where you can find 3 major doctrines of local Chinese beliefs of Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism. Lastly, take a stroll along the famous Jonker Street which also houses rows of antique shops Malaccan’s style.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The tour price excludes entrance fees.
- Please be informed Stadhuys’s Museum is closed for renovation until further notice.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.
- Tour excursions include all entrance fees