Kuala Lumpur by Night Tour (Private)
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Pick-up from hotel : 6.30pm – 7.00pm
Departure : Daily at 7.00pm
Approximate Duration : 3hrs 30mins
When the sun goes down, a different set of light lights up the city. This tour takes you to the open air bazaar of Chinatown where it is liveliest in the evening, a Hindu temple and to cap the evening off with a sumptuous Malay dinner accompanied with a cultural show. The Sri Maha Mariamman Temple is the oldest temple in the city. The smell of burning incense, incessant chants of Hindu priests, intricate carved deities and the religious aura combined, will give you a lasting impression of this mystical and unique religion. Take a stroll through this boisterous and festive open air bazaar of Chinatown's night market where watches, cheap textile and bags are sold. The most common scene seen is locals & foreigners engaging in fun and humorous price bargaining exercises. We end the evening with a sumptuous buffet dinner at a popular restaurant where you can savor a wide array of local dishes and delights, and at the same time, be entertained with cultural performances and dances.
- Shorts, sleeveless shirt and slippers are not allowed.
- Drinks are excluded.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.