Templer's Park Tour
VALIDITY : UNTIL MARCH 2014
|PRICE OF THE TOUR PER PAX (RM)|
|01 PAX||02 PAX||03 PAX||04-06 PAX|
Pick-up from hotel : 8.45am – 9.15am
Departure : Daily 9.30am – 9.45am
Approximate Duration : 3hrs 30mins
'A rendezvous with nature’
Templer's Park is located 22 km north of bustling Kuala Lumpur. An expansive area of lush green forests, wide varieties of flora and faunas, cascading waterfalls nestling beside the Serendah Forest Reserve and the landscaped Commonwealth Forest Park. Templer's Park is a great spot for birdwatching, picnics, jungle trekking along trails along side gurgling stream.
After a trek, you can take dips in the cool, natural swimming pool found at the foot of the trail into the park. Not only does it offer a picturesque setting with its million-year-old limestone hill, Bukit Takun, Templer's Park is also a convenient escape from the rigour of urban life. The Kanching Waterfalls, also known as the Templer's Park Falls, offers a wonderful place for relaxation.
If you are looking to get away but not having to drive too far away from Kuala Lumpur for some peace, quiet, fresh air, relaxation, greenery and close to nature, Templer's Park is the place to head to.
Notes: Wear comfortable shoes, towels and swim wear.
- SIC - Minimum 02 pax.
- Otherwise stated, SIC Tour pick-up time from Kuala Lumpur city hotels will be from 0845 - 0915 hrs.
- Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off service for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge MYR 30.00 per pax during Ramadhan Season for Kuala Lumpur by Night (KLTO-04)
- Country and Batu Caves tour not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1 Day before till 1 day after
- Private rates are based on standard vehicles, please request for the supplement price if luxurious vehicles are required, for eg. Mercedez Benz.
- There is a limit of 01 suitcase (approximately 80cm x 50 x 20cm) and 01 hand carried luggage per person.
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver/guide.