4D3N KOREA MUSLIM BACKPACKERS
Valid from 01Jan to 30Sep 2017
• The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic and weather conditions, however all points must cover unless amendment or cancellation make by clients themselves (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients)
• Tour and price are subject to change without notice or in case of deduct number of pax in quoted group.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• Supplement charge for room rate in peak dates depends on the hotel category used. Compulsory gala dinner on X’mas, New Year’s Eve & Lunar New Year’s Eve to be advised upon booking. Prices for group of 15 persons up in 5 stars hotels sometime requires to re-quote bases on the hotel policy
• Group tour of full paying 15pax, one (01) tour leader is given complimentary on twin sharing basis include breakfast (domestic air ticket is not applicable), MAX 1FOC/1BUS
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL ( D )
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, meet by our representative and transfer to Ha Noi to visit the French Opera House, Ha Noi Al – Noor Mosque & Dong Xuan Market, transfer to hotel for check-in. Dinner at Hanoi Halal Restaurant, overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI - HA LONG - HANOI ( B/L/D )
After breakfast, transfer to Halong bay, take half day boat trip in Halong bay to view Multi –Shaped Rocks and visit Dramatic Caves, Grottos such as: Paradise Grotto, Fisherman village, Chicken Kissing Rock – Logo of Halong bay, Lunch will be served with fresh seafood, enjoy Vietnamese Coffee on Cruise. Return to Hanoi. Dinner at Hanoi Halal Restaurant, overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI – VAN PHUC VILLAGE ( B/L/D )
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Van Phuc village about 12 km from Hanoi, which is the traditional Handmade Silk village – the place you can buy some local silk in Vietnam clothes, silk scarl. Lunch at Halal Restaurant. In the Afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake, shopping at 36 Old Quarters Street, enjoy Vietnam Famous Water Puppet Show, dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI DEPARTURE ( B )
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure with a sweet memories.
Sequence of Itinerary Subject To Local Arrangement
• Tour guide: English speaking guide during the tour.
• Accommodation – as hotel in the list or similar – based on TWN/DBL/TRP sharing room
• Daily ABF and meals as mentioned in the program
• Show & sightseeing in schedule.
• Transportation by air-conditioner
• 01 bottle ( 500 ml )of drinking water for each pax per day.
• Meals Halal food and seafood as the tour code ( B: Breakfast, L: lunch, D: Dinner)
8 USD – 12 USD / pax / meal
• Boat fees private one in Halong on as mentioned in the program
• A cup of Vietnamese traditional coffee
• International / Domestic flight ticket & airport tax (if have).
• Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc.
• Compulsory Tip for local guide and driver
• Personal travel insurance
• Surcharge with other languages guide
• Hotel surcharge in Peak Season or holidays:
- Chinese New Year 2012 (TBA)
- Gala Dinner on X’Mas (24, 25 Dec 12) & New Year 31 Dec,
· Infant below 02 yrs old sharing same room with parents is free of charge.
· Child below 12 yrs old sharing same room with 1 ADL is charged for 90%.
· Child below 12 yrs old with extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%.
· Child below 12 yrs old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 55%
TERM & CONDITIONS
In case of cancellation, fees will be charged accordingly to the day that official notice in writing is received at Hanoi Office: No 11, lane 8, Doi nhan, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi-Vietnam.
- 21 days before arrival date: 20% of total tour price (GIT)
- 10-20 days before arrival date: 50% of total tour price (FIT/GIT)
- 7 to 10 days before arrival date: 85% of total tour price (FIT / GIT)
- Less than 7 days before arrival date or no-show: 100% of total tour price
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as wars, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be considered subject to each case.