3D2N MOUNT KINABALU EXPLORER
ü Transportation, Accommodation and Meals as stated, Kinabalu Park Entrance Fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, Mountain Guide, Certificate of Achievement, 6% GST
ü Transportation Arrangement: Return Transfers from Kota Kinabalu to Kinabalu Park HQ, Return Transfers from Reception to Timpohon Gate (Starting Point / by Koktas)
ü Accommodation Arrangement: 1 night at Kinabalu Park (Dormitory / Lodge), 1 night Laban Rata (Non Heated Dormitory Basis)
ü Meals Arrangement: Dinner at Balsam Cafe (Day1), Breakfast & Packed Lunch at Balsam Café (Day 2), Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant (Day2), Early Supper & Breakfast at Laban Rata Restaurant (Day 3),
Lunch at Balsam Café (until 1600hrs) (Day 3)
û Porter Fee, Mountain Guide Overtime Charge, Optional Tipping, Alcoholic Drinks, any Items Not Mentioned, personal expenses, Peak season surcharge, travel insurance, camera / video fees, all other items not mentioned above.
û All Rates are based on per person & Non-Heated dormitory basis.
û Climbers below 16 years old require a separate mountain guide. Each guide is allowed to take a maximum of 2climbers with extra Charge RM230+6% each guide.
û Upgrade for Kinabalu Park HQ Accommodation from Dormitory to Chalet, add on RM195 per person for Malaysian, and add on RM240 per person for International.
û Surcharge applicable for Laban Rata Room 1, 2 (2persons in 1room) and 3 (6 person room) **subject to available
û Surcharge RM40 per person for Pick up from Beringgis resort, Langkah Syabas, and etc.
(25 JAN 17) Day 1 KOTA KINABALU (KK) / KINABALU PARK HQ (Dinner)
1230hrs Meet arrival at airport, proceed to Kinabalu park HQ, The journey takes roughly 1 ½ hour’s drive through scenic countryside and beautiful mountain range. A brief stop at Nabalu Market gives you the opportunity to buy local handicrafts and local fruits. On arrival at the Kinabalu National Park –The world Nature Heritage site, enjoy the cool and refreshing mountain air, and have a majestic view of Mount Kinabalu, The mountain will look even more spectacular with a sheer wall of granite towering a few thousand meters from the virgin forest floor and ending in jagged peaks. Free at own leisure or proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails with the park naturalist. While walking, listen to the sounds of the jungle and observe nature's plants, trees, orchids and butterflies. Overnight at the Kinabalu Park accommodation. Dinner provided at Balsam café Restaurant *Optional visit to Poring Hot Spring upon request, extra charge apply.
(26 JAN 17) Day 2 KINABALU PARK HQ / TIMPOHON GATE / LABAN RATA (Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
0630hrs Breakfast at Balsam café, collect you packed lunch from the restaurant, after breakfast meet your experience mountain guide at park HQ, a short briefing will make by your mountain guide before you start the journey. You’ll then be transferred to starting point – Timpohon Gate – where your journey and quest to the summit of Borneo’s highest mountain begins! The trekking will take about 5 to 8 hours to complete depending on individual fitness levels. Upon arriving at 11,000 feet at the Laban rata area, check into the assigned accommodation where you can rest, after chick-in relax and just marvel at the spectacular mountain landscapes , Buffet dinner will serve at Laban Rata Restaurant ( served from 4.30pm until 7Pm) *Remember to wear your ID TAG at all times.
(27 JAN 17) Day 3 LABAN RATA / LOW’S PEAK – SUMMIT OF MOUNT KINABALU / KK (Early Supper, Breakfast, Lunch)
0200hrs Wake up for early supper and continue ascent to the summit of Mount Kinabalu (4095.2m above sea level). Upon reaching the summit (Low's Peak), This hike further up the mountain would take another 3 hours to complete but you reap what you sow and in this instance, an opportunity to take photographs on the highest point in South East Asia. In clear weather, a spectacular sunrise awaits weary climbers. After such a stunning sunrise view, it is time to descend back down to Laban Rata Restaurant where you will enjoy a well-deserved breakfast, check out and trek back down to Timpohon gate, collect a Certificate of Achievement and feast on Hi-Tea served in a Balsam café in Kinabalu Park before departing back to the city. Transfer back to your Hotel. *Lunch will be served at Balsam Cafe (until 1600hrs).
** No Worry for Your Late Descent, We Provide Private Transfer & Our Friendly Staff Will Wait at Kinabalu Park Office from 1430hrs until All Climber Safely Finish the Climb. (Let us know if you request an earlier transfer)
Mount Kinabalu Climb Booking Terms & Conditions, Any items not mentioned will refer to the General T&C:-
- The package availability is limited to available climbing permits and accommodation; it’s advisable to make reservation at least 30days prior to departure.
- Non Refundable & Non Transferable Guarantee Deposit of RM600 per person & a full Climber Detail Form (Climber Full Name, IC no or Passport No, Nationality) is require to be submitted upon inquiry. Booking for the Mt Climbing package are subject to availability and the guarantee deposit is for Guest to guarantee their interest in the event the climb is available. If the package is not available on the proposed booking date, the deposit will be refunded in full.
- Once booking confirmed, 50% of tour fee (after deduction of the guarantee deposit RM600 per person) is require to settle within 3Working Days from the date of confirmation issued. The balance payment is then to be made at least 60 days before the date of climb.
- Full payment for any booking less than 60 days from the date of arrival is required in full within 3Working Days from the date of confirmation issued.
- Should the guest not settle the payment on time, we reserved the right to cancel the booking without any announcement, and the mountain climb slot will open for other waiting list guest.
- *Special Amendment Policy: Mountain Climb Package does not accept change date, change date consider cancel booking.
- *Special Cancellation Policy: Should you wish to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, any fees paid are non-refundable.
- We do not recommend you to catch your flight on the same day that you descend the mountain due to possible delay from injuries, tiredness and/or bad weather and traffic conditions.